Last changed on February 2020.
• Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customised features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Widroo’s content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Widroo sites and third-party sites.
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Widroo cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Widroo’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Widroo products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.